About Me

My photo
Hey, I've decided to start a blog where I talk about stuff I do and like and other random things. If you want to contact me, contact me via e-mail: seung.kwak27@gmail.com

Thursday, May 3, 2012

My Project: Sports in Stop Motion on the Whiteboard

Hey, I have worked on a project for a total of 6 hours, done a lot of research and editing, and here is the video:



I chose this project as I thought it would be both very fun and a challenge, and it turned out to be both. I used a whiteboard, a webcam, a laptop, and programmes such as HeliumFrog and Windows Live Movie Maker. I leant how to do this type of stop motion through various websites that I  searched up.



I had never done stop motion before, but now I think I'll do more of them as it was very fun. Hope you enjoy the video! I do not own the rights to the song! It is by Chiddy Bang and is called 'Truth'- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAfKc9x01_k&ob=av2e



No comments:

Post a Comment