About Me

My photo
Hey, I've decided to start a blog where I talk about stuff I do and like and other random things. If you want to contact me, contact me via e-mail: seung.kwak27@gmail.com

Monday, February 13, 2012

11 Weird Professions

In this post, I will be talking about unusual professions in the world. Nowadays I always feel like writing lists for my posts for some reason. By the way, if you haven't already, check out this website: http://www.boredpanda.com/ it is so good when you're bored. So here come my list of weird professions

A hand model. 

  1.   Vomit Cleaner:  Some theme parks employ people who are designated to clean up vomit from the rides. 
  2. Dice Inspector:   This job is to literally inspect dice- dice inspectors look for any flaws on the dice that might affect gambling.
  3. Hand Model: This job came up in some movies I watched, such as Zoolander, but I didn't know that this was an actual job. So people make a living off their hands, nice!
  4. Fart Sniffer:  Apparently some people get paid to smell the farts of cows to determine their diet, balance, health, etc.
  5. Professional Sleepers: Must be such an easy job, but these pro sleepers are important to scientists to discover more about sleeping disorders such as insomnia.
  6. Paper Towel Sniffer:   Some actually smell paper towels and say whether they have an unusual smell to them. Again, who the hell does this?!
  7. Golf Ball Diver: Have you ever been to a golf course and hit a ball into the lake accidentally? Well, deep-sea divers are employed to go to the depths of the lakes in a golf course to retrieve lost golf balls.
  8. Professional Whistler: Yep, some people whistle tunes for a living.
  9. Ostrich Babysitter: According to two websites, a person is employed to be with ostriches and make sure they don't hurt each other or kill each other.
  10. Safe Cracker: These people can bust open locked safes, for a bit of money obviously.
  11. Snake Milker:   Snake milkers take venom from poisonous snakes to help in curing people who have been bitten. I would be too scared to this!

Source: 
http://in10words.wordpress.com/2011/01/03/ostriches-in-10-words/

No comments:

Post a Comment